出處-學術領域 : 醫學名詞 英文詞彙 : myotonic muscular dystrophy 中文詞彙 : 強直性肌肉營養不良癥
公告罕見疾病名單暨 ICD-9-CM 編碼一覽表
· PDF 檔案分類序號 中文病名（僅供參考） 英文病名(縮寫) ICD-9-CM編碼 07 貝克型肌肉失養癥 Becker Muscular Dystrophy 359.1 08 Freeman-Sheldon氏癥候群 Freeman-Sheldon syndrome 759.89 H骨及軟骨病變 H1 01 軟骨發育不全癥 Achondroplasia
· PDF 檔案中文翻譯 (中文翻譯僅供參考) ICD-9-CM 編碼 公告日 期 111 Pseudoachondroplastic dysplasia 假性軟骨發育不全 756.4 112 Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome Rubinstein-Taybi氏癥 候群 759.89 113 Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy 面肩胛肱肌失養癥 359
Myotonic dystrophy (dystrophia myotonica, “DM”) has been described as “one of the most variable of all human disorders” (Peter Harper). It is a microsatellite repeat expansion disorder, and similar to other repeat expansion diseases, exhibits genetic anticipation.
Myotonic dystrophy is the most common form of muscular disease, which affects adults. The disease is also called as Steinert’s disease, named after the doctor who first described it in the year 1909.
Congenital Myotonic Dystrophy Article
· Myotonic dystrophy is the most prevalent adult muscular dystrophy among the people of European ancestry with a minimum prevalence of 11.84/100,000 The incidence of CMD is 1 in 47619 live births, higher in specific areas (Quebec, Canada) Spain – 0.08 per
Electrocardiographic Abnormalities and Sudden …
Myotonic dystrophy is an autosomal dominant disorder that is the most common muscular dystrophy presenting in adults. 1 It is characterized by myotonia (delayed muscle relaxation after contraction
Richard Weston’s Myotonic Dystrophy Blog
Myotonic dystrophy is a rare disease with an incidence of about one in 8000 in European and North American Populations. The incidence in Japan is approximately 1 in 20,000. In Africa and China the incidence is much lower.
Alert Card We produce a card that can be carried by someone with Myotonic Dystrophy to inform medics of special requirements in case of emergency. Prior to having surgery the anaesthetist and surgeon should always be informed of the condition and the alert
Myotonic Dystrophy and Anesthetic Challenges: A Case …
Myotonic dystrophy (DM) is the most common and severe form of the myotonic syndromes with an incidence of 1 in 8,000 newborns and prevalence of 2-14 per 100,000 population [1 –3]. First described by Steinert in 1909 [1, 2], it primarily affects muscles. DM
· Myotonic dystrophy causes your muscles to become stiff when you use them. It also causes your muscles to have difficulty relaxing. Myotonic dystrophy affects other parts of your body, such as your heart, eyes, brain, and stomach.
DMPK gene: MedlinePlus Genetics
Mutations in the DMPK gene cause a form of myotonic dystrophy known as myotonic dystrophy type 1. Myotonic dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle wasting and weakness. The muscle weakness associated with type 1 particularly affects muscles farthest from the center of the body (distal muscles), such as those of the lower legs, hands, neck, and face.
Myotonic dystrophy: Etiology, clinical features, and …
· Myotonic dystrophy type 2 and related myotonic disorders. J Neurol 2004; 251:1173. Ricker K, Koch MC, Lehmann-Horn F, et al. Proximal myotonic myopathy: a new dominant disorder with myotonia, muscle weakness, and cataracts.
13 Best myotonic dystrophy ideas
Myotonic dystrophy is part of the group of muscular dystrophies. It is the commonest inherited muscular dystrophy and has a profound effect on individuals who are diagnosed with the disease and their families. It is present for many decades of a patient’s life but
， 359.2 ICD-10-CM診斷代碼， 0906 疾病類別， 肌肉強直癥 ( Myotonic Dystrophy ) 現階段政府公告之罕見疾病， 09 疾病名稱， G71.11 肌肉強直癥是一種因肌
國家教育研究院雙語詞彙， 有 是否已發行該疾病之宣導單張，